• Salary – £50,000 gross per annum
• Location – Mayfair, London
• Hours – 1 week on, 1 week off Rota
• Start date – February 2020
Nanny needed for 3 children (under 7 years old, including a baby) for celebrity family in Mayfair, London. They are looking for a formally trained and qualified Nanny to work on a rota, 1 week on, 1 week off.
The role will be sole charge, shared care and proxy parenting capabilities – candidates must be confident to travel alone with the children or look after them when we are away.
Duties will include:
• doing arts and crafts with the children
• cooking healthy meals for the children
• helping with homework, organising their rooms, schedules
• wardrobes and birthday parties, packing for the children when travelling
• taking the children on outings
• organising play dates,
• helping the children to play together and form relationships with their peers
It is crucial that candidates are organised and keen and happy to sort out wardrobes, toys, school bags and take responsibility not just for playing with the children but also everything that goes with childcare.
Other Nanny on the rota is a formally-trained Nanny. While you are on duty for the 7 days, you have a Nanny flat to use, when you have finished your 7 days rota, you vacate that flat for the other Nanny to use for her 7 days.
Candidates must be available to start and have experience with the age group.
All candidates must have:
Work history with evidence of long term positions
Clean DBS check
At least 2 checkable references
Paediatric First Aid
How to apply
Please email your CV and documents to email@example.com or call 0208 935 5084