• Salary – Excellent
• Location – Kensington, London
• Rota – 1 week on/off - Permanent
• Start date – September 2019
Nanny needed for 3 children (under 7 years old, including a baby) for high-profile family in Kensington, London. They are looking for 2 Nannies to work on a rota, 1 week on, 1 week off.
The role will be sole charge, shared care and proxy parenting capabilities – candidates must be confident to travel alone with the children or look after them when the family are away.
Duties will include:
• doing arts and crafts with the children
• cooking healthy meals for the children
• helping with homework, organising their rooms, schedules
• wardrobes and birthday parties, packing for the children when travelling
• taking the children on outings
• organising play dates,
• helping the children to play together and form relationships with their peers
The family only want candidates who have experience of caring for at least 3 children and who have stayed in their positions for more than 2 years. Candidates must have experience with babies.
Candidates must be: hard-working, caring, patient, trustworthy, clean and tidy, a good communicator, organised and discreet.
How to apply
Please email your CV and documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07384 589 553