• Salary – £12 p/h net
• Location – Notting HIll, London
• Hours – 3-5 days flexible 25-40 hrs per week
• Start date – February 2020
Nanny needed for 2 children, 3yrs & 18months in Notting Hill for a working family. They would like a fun, engaging, loving Nanny who is happy to arrange play-dates, cook nutritious food, plan educational activities, take the children out, tidy rooms after play etc. Initially the role will be full time with both children. In September the eldest will start attending school, so the main focus then will be on the youngest during the day.
Nanny needs to be experienced, responsible and have a good working history with evidence of working in a long-term position. Knowledge of London, and a driver’s license is essential. There is no travel with the family required.
Duties will include:
· preparing and cooking meals
· nursery duties; laundry, cooking and cleaning pertaining to the children
· organising play dates
· pick up from school, starting September
Candidates must be available to start and have experience with the age group.
All candidates must have:
· Clean DBS check
· At least 2 checkable references
· Paediatric First Aid
How to apply
Please email your CV and documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07384 589 553