Salary: £35,000-£37,000 per annum, gross
Location: West London
Hours: Monday-Friday7;30am - 7pm plus occasional babysitting
Start date: February 2020
Live-in Nanny needed for a working family with two fun-loving children in West London. Children ages 5 years (at school) & 3 years (at part-time nursery). Family would like a Nanny who can stay with them for many years and become part of the family. Ideally, candidates can bring great energy and ideas to engage with, and entertain the children in a way that will help them reach milestones and find joy in every day.
Accommodation provided: bright, large and quiet bedroom and exclusive use of bathroom at top floor of the house with no other occupants on this floor.
Previous Nannies have stayed for 2 years and 3 years. Family happy for potential candidates to speak with previous Nanny after first interview.
Duties will include
· School and nursery runs.
· Getting children ready for school.
· Making children 3 meals (incl. school pack lunch) a day plus snacks
· Cooking healthy meals
· Light housekeeping
· Planning activities and outings
· Supporting homework needs and focus on some educational activities for children.
· Occasional errands to help the family when children at school (picking up food at supermarket, dry cleaning, post office runs, hang out and fold washing)
· Must have a valid driver’s license.
· Childcare qualifications required
· First-aid certification including CPR.
· Strong Organisation skills
· DBS Check
· Checkable references
How to apply
Please email your CV and documents to email@example.com or call 07384 589 553